There are all sorts of cool magnets available in the market, but photo magnets are much more personal. Here is an easy DIY tutorial for you to create some unique magnets to decorate your fridge.
What you’ll need:
- MDF cutouts
- Paints/ crayons
- Photo prints (small dimensions)
- Craft embellishments (optional)
1. Begin by colouring the MDF cutout to create a nice colourful mini photo frame.
2. Glue a photo onto the centre of the MDF cutout and embellish the frame with stickers, rhinestones, etc.
3. Glue a magnet to the back of the MDF cutout.
Your unique photo magnet is complete! Awesome!
You may also like DIY: Fun photo frames to make with the kids!
Creative Craft Bloggers Monthly Challenge – Photography
Each month a group of creative bloggers challenge each other with a theme to create a blog post. For the month of June, we were challenged with the theme of photography. Each blog took on a different twist to the theme. Take a moment to visit and comment on each one. I am sure there will be something new to learn about each blog post.