This tutorial has step by step instructions to create a Squash Book – these little mini albums are easy and adorable gifts.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies!
- Double-sided pattern paper
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Craft embellishments (optional)
Step 2: Take each square pattern paper (6″x 6″) and fold it.
- Fold it in half.
- Fold it in half again (this time on the other side).
- Unfold it.
- Fold it just on one diagonal.
- Unfold again.
- Now fold the square as shown in the video.
- Repeat the process and make two more.
Step 3: Stick them together!
Put double adhesive tape on them and stick them together, with the center square facing the opposite direction.
Step 4: Making the covers.
Glue the covers for your squash book and add some decorative embellishments on the front cover.
Step 5: Add some photos or text to your squash book.
Step 6: You can decorate it on the back as well.
I hope you’ll like this Squash Book 🙂