The humble hot water bottle is a natural remedy that has been used for generations to help relieve aches and pain. Hot water bottles provide an inexpensive source of heat that is safer than electric blankets and are a lot easier on the electric bill than heating pads. Heat from a water bottle brings energy and blood circulation to the digestive organs and can help ease bloating, aid digestion, warm a cold bed, feel cozy and promote restful sleep.
Winter is coming, and today I’m reviewing the Peter Pan Hot Water Bottle – a plush puppy hot water bottle which can make a wonderful night time friend for your child during the cold winters.
About the Product:
- 100％ Polyester.
- The water bottle can be removed through a Velcro opening in the back.
- Perfect for children, teens and adults of all ages.
- Material: 55% Natural Rubber,0.75-liter capacity,The bottle’s high rubber content and one mould manufacturing process means the bottle is soft and smooth to touch.
- The plush cover is made from non-allergenic fabric and is designed not to shed.
- The Peterpan hot water bottle have been designed keeping in mind the comfort of the user and is easy to use.
- Package included: 1 Red Rubber Hot Water Bottle, 1 Cute dog Cover.
- This product is also suitable for a pet.
Disclaimer: The product highlighted in this blog post was sent to me to provide an honest review. Read the complete Al Things Beautiful disclosure