Can you imagine transforming ordinary rocks into adorable Pebble Pals? Here’s a craft kit that kids will love.
The Product: Pebble Pals – Aqua Animals
The Cost: Rs. 300.00
The Contents: Pebbles – 4, Acrylic Colors – 6, Paint Brush, Googly Eyes, Foam Shapes, Glue and Instructions.
Suitable for ages: Ages 5 and above
Ships to: across India
Here are the pictures of the craft kit
Pebbles, foam shapes, paint and brush, googly eyes and glue
Paint the pebble and glue on the relevant foam shapes to create your ‘pebble pal’
The kit contains material to craft 4 aqua animals- a Crab, Turtle, Frog and a Snail.
While crafting their pebble pals, Parents can also tell their kids fun facts about these aqua animals. My Son was curious when he first saw a crab on the beach when he was 2 years old. Here are few to fun facts you can share with your kids:
- Crabs are decapods from the crustacean family.
- Decapod means “ten-footed”. Crabs have 10 legs, however, the first pair are its claws which are called chelae.
- Crabs live in all the world’s oceans, in fresh water, and on land. There are over 4500 species of crabs.
- Turtles have a hard shell that protects them like a shield, this upper shell is called a ‘carapace’.
- Many turtle species (not all) can hide their heads inside their shells when attacked by predators.
- Frogs absorb water through their skin so they don’t need to drink.
- Frogs can lay as many as 4,000 eggs in frogspawn.
- The eyes and nose of a frog are on top of its head so it can breathe and see when most of its body is under the water.
- Snail is a common name for gastropod molluscs that can be split into three groups, land snails, sea snails and freshwater snails.
- Snail-like animals that do not have a shell are usually called slugs.
The Pebble Pals – Aqua Animals craft kit can help kids hone their creativity and learn to express themselves via an engaging craft project.
You can explore more Crafty Chimp creative kits here – CraftyChimp
Disclaimer: All views in this review are the opinion of the author (email@example.com). The product highlighted in this blog post was sent to me to provide an honest review. This post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete Al Things Beautiful disclosure